I am a Professor of Pediatrics (2018) providing neonatal intensive care for 20 years in Créteil, France. After finishing my PhD (2014) in the EPOPé team, CRESS, I continued to collaborate with this research team that has a unique expertise in perinatal epidemiology. I am involved in clinical research concerning the improvement of clinical critical care for the most premature infants through observational studies and interventional trials.
- Extremely premature infant
- Neonatal pain
- Neonatal respiratory support
- Durrmeyer X, Breinig S, Claris O, Tourneux P, Alexandre C, Saliba E, Beuchée A, Jung C, Levy C, Marchand-Martin L, Marcoux MO, Dechartres A, Danan C; PRETTINEO Research Group. Effect of Atropine With Propofol vs Atropine With Atracurium and Sufentanil on Oxygen Desaturation in Neonates Requiring Nonemergency Intubation: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA. 2018 May;1;319(17):1790-1801. doi: 10.1001/jama.2018.3708.
- De Tristan MA, Martin-Marchand L, Roué JM, Anand KJS, Pierrat V, Tourneux P, Kuhn P, Milesi C, Benhammou V, Ancel PY, Carbajal R, Durrmeyer X. Association of Continuous Opioids and/or Midazolam During Early Mechanical Ventilation with Survival and Sensorimotor Outcomes at Age 2 Years in Premature Infants: Results from the French Prospective National EPIPAGE 2 Cohort. J Pediatr. 2021 May;232:38-47.e8. doi: 10.1016/j.jpeds.2020.12.069.
- Durrmeyer X, Walter-Nicolet E, Chollat C, Chabernaud JL, Barois J, Chary Tardy AC, Berenguer D, Bedu A, Zayat N, Roué JM, Beissel A, Bellanger C, Desenfants A, Boukhris R, Loose A, Massudom Tagny C, Chevallier M, Milesi C, Tauzin M. Premedication before laryngoscopy in neonates: Evidence-based statement from the French society of neonatology (SFN). Front Pediatr. 2023 Jan 4;10:1075184. doi: 10.3389/fped.2022.1075184.