Our supervisory bodies
The CRESS is affiliated with 4 supervisory bodies: Université Paris Cité, Université Sorbonne Paris Nord, Inserm, and INRAe.
The CRESS is directed by Philippe Ravaud with the support of Stéphanie Chardon, general secretary.
The CRESS is made up of 9 teams:
- EPOPé Team (Perinatal and Pediatric Obstetric EPidemiology) – Pierre-Yves Ancel
- ECSTRRA Team (Epidemiology and Clinical Statistics for Tumor, Respiratory, and Resuscitation) – Sylvie Chevret
- EREN Team (Nutritional Epidemiology Research Team) – Mathilde Touvier
- ECAMO Team (Clinical Epidemiology Applied to Osteoarticular Diseases) – Christian Roux
- METHODS Team (Methods of therapeutic evaluation of chronic diseases) – Isabelle Boutron
- EAROH Team (EARly life Origins of Health) -Marie-Aline Charles
- EPICEA Team (EPIdemiology of Childhood and Adolescent Cancers) – Jacqueline Clavel
- EpiAgeing Team (Epidemiology of Aging and Neurodegenerative diseases) – Archana Singh-Manoux
- HERA Team (Health Environmental Risk Assessment) – Isabelle Momas
The CRESS is also the first center to have obtained an International Associated Laboratory (LIA) with an American university, Columbia University: LIA Columbia University / Inserm (Philippe Ravaud, Moïse Desvarieux)
The SMART platform (Shared Research Support Service)
The SMART, led by Stéphanie Chardon, general secretary, is structured around 4 axes:
- Finance: Carine Suku
- Human Resources: Sophie Pennec
- IT: Soraya Aakki
- Regulations and SNDS: Layla Vazifeh
The Executive Committee (COMEX)
The Executive Committee is composed of the director, the general secretary and all the team leaders. It meets every month.
It ensures that the Centre operating rules are respected and decides on scientific orientations, the arrival of new teams, the creation or arrival of emerging teams, applications for positions and the use of budget from research institutions.
Our strategy is supported by piloting groups led by a CRESS member appointed by the centre director for a renewable 2-year period.
The Centre Council
The Council is made up of the Executive Committee and elected staff representatives (tenured and non-tenured): engineers, technicians, administrative staff, researchers, and doctoral students. Elections are organised by the general secretary every 5 years. The Council has an advisory role on issues and decisions concerning the Centre’s human, financial, material and real-estate resources.
The General Assembly comprises all the Centre’s staff. A meeting is organised by the director and the general secretary once a year.
The International Scientific Advisory Board (iSAB)
The iSAB is responsible for making suggestions for the Centre’s overall scientific strategy. It meets every two years.
New members of the CRESS are welcomed into the CRESS community; they sign the CRESS charter highlighting our values, good practices, rules of confidentiality, rights and duties.
CRESS is headquartered in central Paris at the Hôtel Dieu, with teams located at various hospital and university sites.