Several members of the CRESS are leading world-class research infrastructures encompassing a range of population-based cohorts involving diverse groups:
- Population-based cohorts of children such as Epipage 2, Elfe, RE-CO-NAI, EDEN, and the Paris cohort).
- Cohorts focusing on children with cancer, comprimising COHOPER, HOPE-EPI.
- Pregnant women cohorts including precare and EPIMOMS).
- Adult cohorts such as Whitehall II, Constances, and DESIR.
- Innovative e-cohorts exemplified by Nutrinet santé and compare.
- European platforms such as EPICE.
- Unique population-based registries like the national childhood cancer registry and the registry of congenital malformations of Paris.
Overall, these platforms include data from >450,000 people followed-up for several years. Most of these platforms are open.
We also create specific innovative platforms tailored for specific domains, such as:
An experimental online supermarket designed for interventional studies on consumer purchasing intentions
A platform designated for conducting living reviews exemplified by the COVID-NMA initiative
A platform dedicated for conducting citizen science projects, as demonstrated by PROCESS
A platform aimed at improving research quality, denoted as TrUST.
Further information on each platform is available below