Our teams: EPOPé
I am a project manager working on preterm birth and the development of indicators that can be used for monitoring and evaluating perinatal health in Europe:
- the RECAP Preterm platform, which harmonizes and exploits data from 23 European cohort studies of very premature children and adults.
- the LIFT-UP Preterm project, which aims to extend and deploy the RECAP Preterm platform as a basis for innovation in clinical trials.
- the Euro-Peristat project, which aims to develop a population-based information system on the health of mothers and newborns based on the routine health data systems of 31 European countries.
- Perinatal health indicators in France and in Europe
- Preterm birth
- Trends in caesarean section rates in Europe
- Gissler M, Durox M, Smith L, Blondel B, Broeders L, Hindori-Mohangoo A, Kearns K, Kolarova R, Loghi M, Rodin U, Szamotulska K, Velebil P, Weber G, Zurriaga O, Zeitlin J; Euro-Peristat Research Network. Clarity and consistency in stillbirth reporting in Europe: why is it so hard to get this right? Eur J Public Health. 2022 Apr 1;32(2):200-206. doi: 10.1093/eurpub/ckac001.
- Zeitlin J, Durox M, Macfarlane A, Alexander S, Heller G, Loghi M, Nijhuis J, Sól Ólafsdóttir H, Mierzejewska E, Gissler M, Blondel B; Euro-Peristat Network. Using Robson's Ten-Group Classification System for comparing caesarean section rates in Europe: an analysis of routine data from the Euro-Peristat study. BJOG. 2021 Aug;128(9):1444-1453. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.16634. Epub 2021 Feb 1.PMID: 33338307.
- Hocquette A, Durox M, Wood R, Klungsøyr K, Szamotulska K, Berrut S, Rihs T, Kyprianou T, Sakkeus L, Lecomte A, Zile I, Alexander S, Klimont J, Barros H, Gatt M, Isakova J, Blondel B, Gissler M, Zeitlin J. International versus national growth charts for identifying small and large-for-gestational age newborns: A population-based study in 15 European countries. Lancet Reg Health Eur. 2021 Jul 15;8:100167. doi: 10.1016/j.lanepe.2021.100167. eCollection 2021 Sep.PMID: 34557855.