I am Professor at the Université Paris-Cité specialist in orthopaedic surgery, and senior researcher in ECAMO team, at the CRESS. My research focuses, from my clinical expertise, on improvement of surgery technics in musculoskeletal tumors, development and outcomes of new joint prostheses, and changes in peri-operative care in patients with musculoskeletal disorders.
- Development and assessment of new prostheses
- Peri-operative care and outcomes
- Surgery of musculoskeletal sarcomas
- Teissier V, Biau D, Hamadouche M, Talon D, Anract P. Time is Money! Influence on Operating Theater and Sterilization Times of Patient-specific Cutting Guides and Single-use Instrumentation for Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Full Factorial Design of 136 Patients. Arthroplast Today. 2022 Oct 22;18:95-102
- Boukebous B, Dumaine V, Nassif VC, Anract P, Biau D. What to improve: results of fixed-hinge knee endoprosthesis reconstructions over 40 years in a single tumor center. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2023 Sep 8:103682.
- Nguyen C, Boutron I, Roren A, Anract P, Beaudreuil J, Biau D, Boisgard S, Daste C, Durand-Zaleski I, Eschalier B, Gil C, Lefèvre-Colau MM, Nizard R, Perrodeau É, Rabetrano H, Richette P, Sanchez K, Zalc J, Coudeyre E, Rannou F. Effect of Prehabilitation Before Total Knee Replacement for Knee Osteoarthritis on Functional Outcomes: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Netw Open. 2022 Mar 1;5(3):e221462. doi: 10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2022.1462. PMID: 35262716; PMCID: PMC8908069.