USPN call for bids for the reception of PR/MCF Guests as part of the 2024 campaign, approved by the Research Commission on September 19, 2023, as well as the information note.
The opening of the application is set for September 22, 2023. The referring teacher-researcher is invited to enter all the necessary information on this application (point 18 of the AO).
Access to this platform is mandatory via ENT identifiers: https://bred.univ-paris13.fr/
As part of the elements constituting the file, the CV of the Guest PR/MCF must be updated over the last five years including the list of publications and professional experience. The joint research project must clearly demonstrate the objective of the stay and its contribution for the university’s research teams while specifying the scientific collaborations and the conditions of achievement.
The schedule is as follows:
- Application opening: September 22, 2023;
- Deadline for submitting files on the application: November 22, 2023;
- Meeting of the visiting professors committee: December 4, 2023;
- Notification to laboratories/components after the CR vote of December 12, 2023;
- Stay of PR/MCF Guests between January 1, 2023 and November 15, 2023 (outside the university closing periods and the period of the Olympic and Paralympic Games).
Your contact within the research administration center of the Research Department :
Ms. Koumbouna Sidibé – email@example.com – 01 49 40 39 65