I am a midwife and professor in Midwifery in Université Paris Cité.
My researches are focused on low-risk women and midwifery care.
The purpose of all my work is guided by the following research question: How to provide less interventions during pregnancy, labor, birth and postpartum to low-risk women while keeping a high level of security of care for mothers and their babies?
- Midwifery care, salutogenesis, low-risk women, midwifery unit
- Security of care, intervention during labor, labor pain
- Le Ray C, Rozenberg P, Kayem G, Harvey T, Sibiude J, Doret M, Parant O, Fuchs F, Vardon D, Azria E, Sénat MV, Ceccaldi PF, Seco A, Garabedian C, Chantry AA, for the GROG (Groupe de Recherche en Obstétrique et Gynécologie). Alternative to intensive management of the active phase of the second stage of labor: a multicenter randomized trial (PASST trial) among nulliparous women with an epidural. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2022 Jul 19:S0002-9378(22)00579-8.
- Chantry AA, Peretout P, Le Ray C, […], Deneux-Tharaux C for the EPIMOMS study group. Risk factors for seevre acute maternal morbidity in low-risk women, according NICE guidelines. Midwifery. 2023 Apr;119:103602
- Chantry AA, Berrut S, Donati S, Gissler M, Goldacre R, Knight M, Maraschini A, Monteath K, Morris A, Teixeira C, Wood R, Zeitlin J, Deneux-Tharaux C. Monitoring severe maternal morbidity across Europe: a feasilbity study. Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol. 2020 Jul;34(4):416-426.